On 30 Oct 2014, at 17:26, Fritz Anderson wrote:

I haven’t encountered this myself. This is stream-of-consciousness, adding the presence of convertRect:toView: in the trace as the immediate caller…

Thanks for your thoughts on the issue.

I haven’t pinpointed the exact cause of the crash, but I have learned that majority of the time, the crash happens if the window contains a WebView and that window has been previously closed (more than once).

So as a workaround I now recreate the window once it has been closed, rather than re-use it, and since I did this, I have only seen two crashes related to the isFlipped: (compared to thousdands from earlier versions).