> On 31 Jan 2015, at 10:25 am, Kyle Sluder <k...@ksluder.com> wrote:
>
> Does the source implement the required method -[<NSDraggingSource>
> draggingSession:sourceOperationMaskForDraggingContext:]? This is the new
> replacement for -draggingSourceOperationMaskForLocal:.

Ah, thanks - It wasn't - but having corrected that, it hasn't fixed my issue.

I've also checked whether the immediate return of the new method would cause a
problem (e.g. if the caller were doing stuff after starting the drag that was
assuming the drag had completed). It's not - in fact it's just being called
from a simple -[NSView mouseDown:] event handler with no other code.

--Graham