If you are subclassing the keyDown:|keyUp: method of the screensaver
view, you are limited by the fact that there can only be one first
responder.

A solution could be to post a notification when you detect the N key
being pressed (or released) and refresh the Web View from the
notification observer callback.

--
Packaging Resources - http://s.sudre.free.fr/Packaging.html