How to achieve the goal of having a not shared cookie jar per WebView in
Mac Os X

I've been trying to achieve the goal of having a unique (not shared) cookie
jar per WebView in Mac Os X (cookies managment works different for iOS).

After reading a lot of StackOverflow question and digging the docs, I found
the closest solution to my problem in this articles:

http://cutecoder.org/programming/implementing-cookie-storage/ (how to
handle HTTP cookies)

http://cutecoder.org/programming/handling-cookies-javascript-custom-jar/
(how to handle JavaScript document.cookie cookies)

I have setup an example app using them:
https://github.com/jjconti/swift-webview-isolated

The basic idea is to implement the necessary methods from
the WebResourceLoadDelegate and WebPolicyDelegate protocols and use
BSHTTPCookieStorage to store and retrieve cookies. Additionally, my example
app allows saving the cookieStorage object so it can be reloaded in future
executions.

Unfortunately, the app doesn't work ok in every website (the author of the
articles was targeting one particular web site). For example gmail and
NewRelic you're immediately logged out after login (or after doing some
actions). That makes me suspect of a bug in the cookie storage
implementation which I wasn't able to find yet.

Could someone point me if something is missing?

Thanks in advance

----

What do you think guys? Could the question be improved? I'm sending it
tomorrow.

--

Juanjo Conti <jjconti <http://goog_2023646312>@carouselapps.com
<jjco...@carouselapps.com>>

Software Engineer - Carousel Apps <https://carouselapps.com>

--
Carousel Apps Limited, registered in England & Wales with registered number
7689440 and registered office Unit 2 Artbrand Studios, 7 Leathermarket