I’m having problems with text attributes getting mangled by copy-and-paste
operations within the selfsame text view. Obviously text pasted in from outside
the app would have an unpredictable set of attributes, but you’d think copying
and pasting in the same text view would leave you with a consistent set of
attributes.

I fought the Swift battle to create a quick-and-dirty demonstration app which,
if you are so inclined, you can check out from GitHub:

        https://github.com/CharlesJenkins/TextViewRevealer/tree/master

(This is my first foray into GitHub, so let me know if something is missing
from my project.)

I’d like to know if this behavior is expected or a bug, or if there is
something else I’m supposed to do in my code to make copying and pasting work
better by faithfully copying text attributes.

—

Charles