On Mar 2, 2015, at 14:23:03, Dave Fernandes <dave.fernan...@utoronto.ca> wrote:

> Your IKImageBrowserItem must change its returned imageUID when the
> imageRepresentation changes so that the IKImageBrowserView knows to recache
> the image.

Ah. I was using a shorter string because using the full path seemed wasteful
and slow, especially when there could be tens of thousands of images in the
browser that all begin with the same very long path. But, it's what Apple
suggests, and it does fix the problem, so I'll go with that. Thanks!

--
Steve Mills
Drummer, Mac geek