Hi all,

I have an application that displays banner notifications using code of the
type:

auto notification = [[NSUserNotification alloc] init];
notification.title = @"Hello!"
// etc.
auto center  = [NSUserNotificationCenter defaultUserNotificationCenter];
// etc.
[center scheduleNotification:notification];

Does anybody know how I can programmatically prevent the notification from
being added to the notification list (the one that is opened by clicking on
the icon at the top right of the screen)?

Many thanks,
Ben.