Just a general question:

What do people do about properties that are CF type objects (both ARC and
non-ARC)? Typically I want these retained, but that doesn't work, at least in
non-ARC code, because CF types aren't recognised as being retainable. So I
declare them as 'assign' but usually leave a comment that it's really copied,
CFRetain'd, etc. (and of course I have to write the setter methods myself to
make that true). Is that my only option? It would be nice if this were better
supported.

--Graham