> On Apr 11, 2015, at 12:49 PM, Daryle Walker <dary...@mac.com> wrote:
>
> We have to make sure that the automatic parent/nesting aspect doesn’t make
> sibling & cousin progress objects, whose actions will be interlaced,
> interfere with each other.

It’s only automatic while an NSProgress is made the currentProgress, and
currentProgress is a per-thread state. So you’re in control of what code runs,
and what other NSProgresses are created, while one is current. If you’d rather,
you can make everything explicit by _never_ making an NSProgress current, and
instead passing it in as the parent when you create new child instances.

—Jens