Carsten,

I found one more problem after your checkin
"Redesigned the handling of the cocoon: protocol"
with handle-errors elements and sub-sitemaps.

If exception is thrown in subsitemap, handle-error in
parent sitemap can not be handled correctly as state of the
environment (namely, "prefix" attribute) has been changed.

I applied quick-and-dirty fix to this in hope that you
will come up with something better then setPrefix() method
on environment.

Thanks,
Vadim