I tried this. I had a bit of fun getting the daily build to build - I'm
assuming you do this from build in the all directory?
I had to drop log4j out of logger, move cli and instrument to under all, use
the latest development jars for logkit and framework etc, blah blah
Eventually got it to compile, put all the jars into cocoon, rebuilt that ...

Start tomcat, which complains about not being able to start cocoon logger

Now it works EVERY ALTERNATE TIME ?? I run the xsp/esql example

First time it works.
Hit refresh and it fails with

Original exception : java.lang.RuntimeException: Could not get the
datasource
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.NoAvailableConnectionException:
org.apache.avalon.excalibur.datasource.Jdbc3Connection
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.docs.samples.xsp.agsql_xsp.generate(X:\jakarta-tomcat-
4.0.4b1\work\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www/docs/sample
s/xsp\agsql_xsp.java:341)
at
org.apache.cocoon.generation.ServerPagesGenerator.generate(ServerPagesGenera
tor.java:260)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingEventPipeline.process(CachingEv
entPipeline.java:251)
at
org.apache.cocoon.components.pipeline.CachingStreamPipeline.process(CachingS
treamPipeline.java:399)
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.matchN4007D4(X:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4b1\wo
rk\localhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:985
7)
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(X:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4b1\work\lo
calhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:3675)
at
org.apache.cocoon.www.sitemap_xmap.process(X:\jakarta-tomcat-4.0.4b1\work\lo
calhost\cocoon\cocoon-files\org/apache/cocoon/www\sitemap_xmap.java:3085)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Handler.process(Handler.java:222)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:179)
at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.SitemapManager.process(SitemapManager.java:154)
at org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:998)

and I can see the port connections getting dropped

Hit refresh and it works again.
Hit refresh and it fails again as above.

Eventually, I get nothing back at all

:-{

Is this just me?
If not, is it something that could be fixed soon, or would you advise me to