Vadim Gritsenko wrote:
> >That would mean cocoon cann't serve complex xsp's with more than
> >

> Why can't? You said that there is delay, that's it. So, it can, but with
> delay, and only after XSP is modified (AFAIU). What's wrong with it,
> especially if it is garbage collector cleaning up compilation trees and
> variables?

The delay I have only on this sample page I appended to my mail.
My real xsp makes the system sometimes absolutely hanging, sometimes
tomcat stops work but without any hint in the logs.
It does also not help to call this xsp ones with small data amount
and the second time with large data amount (giving the amount as request value).

I know the process ID (Linux) of the thread which stops the system.
Is there any way to know if this thread is the garbage collection thread?

Michael