On Thu, 19 Dec 2002, Nicola Ken Barozzi wrote:

> That's what I feared. All this block stuff is indeed clearing a lot of
> cruft. Someone wants to follow-up and fix it. If not, I'll have to
> declare it unmanaged and move it somewhere else, maybe in scratchpad.

Probably best to move it back to scratchpad. I have some time off and I
could look into the servlet, but the code in the PHP servlet itself might
be more work than I'm willing to put into it... perhaps we could just file
a bug against the PHP servlet :)

Tony

Tony Collen -- [EMAIL PROTECTED]
College of Liberal Arts   University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, West Bank