David Crossley wrote:

I propose Andrew Savory as Cocoon committer. He has been
involved with Cocoon since mid-2000 and more intensely during
the past year. Browsing the email archives i see plenty of
discussion, bug reports, testing, and suggestions. This indicates
his commitment. Andrew is also keen on documentation and has
already contributed in various ways.

Becoming a committer will allow him to contribute more effectively
to Cocoon.

I've met Andrew IRL, and I can say is committment to Cocoon is real.

So here's my +1

Sylvain