Ugo Cei wrote:

Stefano Mazzocchi wrote:

I just found out that the current flow implementation doesn't allow the flow to access internal-only pipelines.

I noticed the same thing on this list some time ago.

I'm asking because I wish it was possible to send internal-only pipelines to the user from the flow. This would make it *super easy* to implement an authentication framework using the flow and provide a very solid foundation for writing secure web applications.

Furthermore, views called by the flow _have_ to be internal-only : calling them directly doesn't really make sense since the flow passes them model data.

Sylvain