Pier Fumagalli wrote:

"Bertrand Delacretaz" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think there is currently no easy way to
deploy a Jetty + cocoon system by just copying files created by the
cocoon build.

And there should not. The Jetty version included in Cocoon is _not_ the full version. If you want to build your own Jetty + Cocoon distro, download Cocoon, dowload Jetty, build the webapp, and deploy it using the documentation supplied by Jetty....

Although I am a big fan of it, and use Jetty in production everywhere I can,
it would be counter-productive for this community to elect one as a "engine
of choice", and "promote" it against other...

I guess Bertrand's purpose is not to use it on production servers, but to have a small standalone server that can be used for e.g. demonstrations.

Sylvain