Olivier Billard wrote:

Salut Sylvain !

Seems that you won the jackpot !
A build from Eclipse doesn't work, but a build from command line works well.
But it didn't worked with an old CVS... I didn't tried the second time.

I think you're right : it may come from an other version of Xerces in
Eclipse... Damned ! But I don't have any endorsed folder in my jdk or jre,
and the other version of xerces is in another Eclipse project... It built
well some days ago ! If only I hadn't go in hollyday... (or hadn't come back
;) )

Golden rule number one : if something weird happens related to XML handling (either parsing or XSLT), inspect (or suspect) the various libraries that consitute the classpath ;-)

Cheers,
Sylvain