Upayavira wrote, On 28/06/2003 17.00:

Nicola Ken,

Sorry Jeff, but I don't have time nor energy to dwelve into this
discussion further. I'm getting a bit tired about it too. Don't get me
wrong, it's not about you, it's just that sometimes one loses interest
in some things.

FWIW, I'm pleased that Jeff is prepared to go along with these discussions - I think our original discussions only went so far. We got it down to one pass, and were pretty happy - we didn't really engage further with what the real consequences of that were, and what we potentially lost. And I think because we didn't do this, we haven't brought the rest of the Forrest community along with us. But now it is happening, which can only be good.

In two, things can only go so far. Jeff has finally brought the stuff in "the real world (TM)" and highlighted things we did not think about.

I'm happy that you're here to work with him on this now.
What you have described is what I mean to say too. :-)

            - verba volant, scripta manent -