Oliver,

I always assumed that the Wiki page that I referred you to used the cocoon: protocol.
I see now that it doesn't. If you've got it working with the cocoon: protocol, would
you
be willing to update the Wiki page? 'Cos that's what that Wiki page _should_ say (I
mean, do you really want to expose your stylesheets to the public, which you're doing
if you use HTTP?!?!? )

Regards, Upayavira