On 26 Apr 2005, at 21:33, Michael Nachbaur wrote:
On Apr 26, 2005, at 11:57 AM, Matt Sergeant wrote:
OK guys, I think we should put out a new axkit release. There are lots of reports that CVS is stable, and even if there are things we should fix we can do them in 1.6.4 (or whatever the next number we choose is) afterwards.
Any objections or comments? I'll wait until the weekend for votes.
Also note we need to apply the new Apache 2.x license to everything before release.
I was hoping to get the XML catalog patch working (or at least verify whether it works already) prior to the next AxKit release, but I certainly don't want this to hold up a release, especially since I don't foresee having any time before the weekend is over to work on it.
There are always going to be things we hope to get into the release when someone says "lets release!". My suggestion is don't sweat it. There will always be another release.