Hi there,

I wonder if anybody had come accross this problem
before:
In the XSP generator I need to contact a back-end
system that (unfortunately) replies with PDF.  I would
like to know what would be a way to still use Cocoon
(because I have all other pages implemented thrue
XML/XSL).
Is there a way to insert the received PDF directly
into some kind of cache and just reffere it somehow?!

I would be very thankfull for all/any responses
This is very much endangering my idea of using the
Cocoon technology in our portal business :-(

Please, do not suggest that the PDF should be replaced
with some XML structure ... I have spent around 3
months fighting with our Billing department and have
not win the battle (but the war is not yet over).

TIA
Drasko

http://phonecard.yahoo.com/