Hi,

Check out this posting to ensure this isn't the case.  I had that
problem but added back in the org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver into my web.xml
and everything was fine.

http://mailman.real-time.com/pipermail/cocoon-users/2001-January/010744.html

this assumes that your sitemap is still loading resources using this
in your sitemap (which might not be the case for you, but was for
me).

thanks,
cass

http://im.yahoo.com/