hi all,

    in my <xsp:logic> i have created my class witch implements XMLFragment
and function witch based on request parameters creates my xml fragment.
i use this function in <xsp:expr>. this function has argument based on
request parameter
lets say "id". so in my <page> i have
<xsp:logic>
    String rId = request.getParameter ("id");
</xsp:logic>
and in xml i use <xsp:expr>foo (rId)</xsp:expr>.

but it gives nothing, well not exacly,
i turned off xslt poricessing so i could get xml.
and output has unprocessed by logicsheet mark.

where is error, an how fix it?

all i want is to process requests based on reqest parameters.

thanks in advance,
    hubert.

---
Ausgehende Mail ist zertifiziert virenfrei.
Uberpruft durch AVG Antivirus System (http://www.grisoft.com/de).
Version: 6.0.265 / Virendatenbank: 137 - Erstellungsdatum: 2001-07-18