Ok, if I do this, I get also an error.
Now there is the semicolon missing!
The java file looks like:
    XSPObjectHelper.xspExpr(contentHandler,
                            XSPRequestHelper.getSessionId(objectModel));

    this.contentHandler.endElement("", "session-id", "session-id");

    this.characters("\n\n ");

    XSPRequestHelper.setSessionAttribute(objectModel,
                                         String.valueOf("fruit"),

                                         ("apple")
                                        )
    this.characters("\n ");

    XSPRequestHelper.invalidateSession(objectModel);

Michael