Why you don't want to use request attributes? They are the right place of
holding this kind of information and passing between different processing
layers: actions, pages, etc.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Newland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 1:30 PM
Subject: RE: C2: Action to modify request parameters

This is what I thought :(

So it is not possible to use another action to modify the request parameters
that will be picked up by DatabaseAddAction since I would have to put the
updated values into the sitemap parameters and DatabaseAddAction only looks
in the request parameters?

Guess I'll have to subclass the Database<X>Action classes in order to filter
the parameters.

Thanks,

Chris