At 11:06 AM -0400 5/9/01, Elisa Green wrote:
>The project I am working on does not need a full-fledged database
>application so the simplicity of the fp taglibs is attractive,
>but I have been unable to find any information on managing race
>conditions?  Is it best to look for another solution or does
>cocoon handle this?

The FP Taglib in it's current state would not deal well with two people
trying to modify the same file at the same time, if that is what you mean
by a race condition.

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>                    <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pager:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>