I need to select the correct stylesheet checking some XML flags of the
pipeline. Something like this (look at the XML selector):

        <map:match pattern="*">
           <map:generate type="serverpages" src="db.xsp"/>

           <map:select type="xml " node="/test/test2/flag">
              <!-- you could insert parameters here as well -->
              <map:when test="normal">
                 <map:transform src="stylesheets/normal.xsl"/>
              </map:when>
              <map:when test="special">
                 <map:transform src="stylesheets/special.xsl"/>
                 <map:serialize/>
              </map:when>
              <map:otherwise>
                 <map:transform src="stylesheets/default.xsl"/>
              </map:otherwise>
           </map:select>

           <map:transform src="stylesheets/dynamic-page2html.xsl"/>
           <map:serialize/>
        </map:match>

Remember I don't want to do that in the XSP generator because of leaving
separated logic and view of my page.

Any hint for me?

ByeBye,
Paolo Scaffardi