Hi all,

As I have understood, the LangSelect Action should be configurable via
<map:parameter>s to store the selected language in different ways. My
sitemap looks like this:

<map:actions>
        <map:action name="lang-select" src="org.apache.cocoon.acting.LangSelect">
                <map:parameter name="create-session" value="true"/>
                <map:parameter name="store-in-session" value="true"/>
        </map:action>
</map:actions>

However, the language selection mechanism only works when my links end with
?lang=XX. What more is needed? Or have I misunderstood something?

Cheers,

Gustav