Hello cocoon-users,

Has anyone used an applet interacting with cocoon 2 ? In my project,the applet would have two use cases:

1) Show  data.This would be done by posting a parametrized request via HTTP to cocoon and receive an XML.Then the applet would handle XML (parse).Here the applet would simulate a browser...No problem...

2) Put data in DB.The user would enter data in a applet form and this results must be inserted in the database.How can this possible be done with the features of  C2 ?

I´m using Coccon 2 Rc1 deployed in  JBoss+tomcat on a w2k + SQL server machine...

Gustavo Nalle Fernandes
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
www.eccentia.com
Rua Luigi Galvani, 42 cj. 61