Jack Hirasawa wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just installed Cocoon 2 on WebSphere 3.5.2 and when I try to access
> the http://localhost/cocoon/ page I get the following exception.  Has
> anyone run into this problem and can you help me out?  I think it's
> generated by Xalan.
>
> Thanks,

  I had the same error on Solaris 2.8 Sun JVM 1.3.1b4 with Oracle 9iAS
Object Container for J2EE (Orion web server) and Cocoon 2.0rc1.
  IMO is problem of semaphores, shared memory or something like this,
connected with Operating system resources.
  My solutions was do not used flag "-server" on the JVM arguments.
  Best regards, Marcelo.

--
Marcelo F. Ochoa - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Do you Know DB Prism? Look @ http://www.plenix.com/dbprism/