Can someone please help me install Cocoon? I am unable to build it. I keep
on getting the following error and do not know why:

 I have a Win98 machine, increased the environment for the build.bat and
ant.bat files. I have Jdk1.3 installed. I even installed Tomcat and can run
it without problems. I added the "set JAVA_HOME=c:\jdk1.3" to both the
build.bat and ant.bat files.

I am trying to install Cocoon-2.0rc1a

Thanks