From: David Rosenstrauch [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 4:27 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Xalan and xsl:sort speed by type

Not answering your question, but just FYI ...

If this is data that's being retreived from a database, then my thinking
would be to avoid xsl:sort completely if possible.  I'd rather do sorting in
the database using a SQL statement (SELECT ... ORDER BY ...) since it's
probably better optimized for this.

Of course, if this isn't database data then please ignore me.  :-)

DR