Hi,

Is it possible to process an else-statement in the sitemap?

I need to check, if a sessionattribute is set and pass its value to the
xslt-transformer. if it is NOT set, i want to transform aswell, without the
parameter.

<map:match type="sessionattribute" pattern="*">
        <map:parameter name="attribute-name" value="username"/>
        <map:transform src="docs/blah.xsl" type="xslt">
                <map:parameter name="username" value="{1}"/>
        </map:transform>
</map:match>

ELSE
        <map:transform src="docs/blah.xsl" type="xslt">
                <map:parameter name="username" value="{1}"/>
        </map:transform>

Or is it possible, to set a variable? Then I could use a selector...

Please help me!

Thanks!!!
  Tammo