Hi Nico,

You might be surprised to know that your generator and transformers are
not executed either!

I had your problem sometime ago and finished investigations on
sitemap_xmap.xsl (transformer of sitemap.xmap to java) - you might find
there that pipeline.execute is invoking only when serializer is
presented. From other side serializer is the last action in pipeline, so
you could not redirect after serialization.

The solution I found is

>      <map:match pattern="**">
>           <map:generate src="statistics.xml"/>
            <map:transform type="statistics2html">
                        <map:parameter name="redirecturi"
value="barrier/{1}" />
                </map:transformer>
                <map:serialize type="html" />
>      </map:match>

And statistics2html is a little bit modified "statistics":
<xsl:param name="redirecturi" />

So when the pipeline is executed, the results will be shown for 1 sec
and then redirected to the desired uri...

Best wishes,
Nick