Von: Luca Morandini [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Gesendet: Freitag, 30. November 2001 15:46
An: Cocoon-users
Betreff: Unable to show images in IE 5.5 and IE 6.0 (slightly OT)

Folks,

My Cocoon app behaves erraticaly when I try to load images (actually a lot
of them, about 100, but each of them small) using IE 5.5 or IE 6.0, while
everything is fine on IE 5.0.

Not every image is shown, though they are loaded, since I can suddenly see
them with the "Show picture" right-mouse command.

The status of images (shown/not shown) keeps changing at every refresh, but,
on average, almost half are NOT shown.

For displaying them in my sitemap I use the <map:read> element.

I was just wondering whether anyone is experiencing this problem. Which is
probably not due to Cocoon in itself.

My configuration is:

- Windows 2000 SP2 pre-SP3
- IIS 5.0