Christopher,

you're welcome; I'm glad it was helpful.  Good luck to you.

-Christopher

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

To:   <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
cc:

Subject:  RE: How do I use logicsheets parameters

Christopher,

Many thanks for a model answer,

The missing penny has dropped because of your comment

"remember that a logicsheet is just an XSL stylesheet that gets applied to
your XSP document to transform it into another XSP document."

I had forgotten-cum-misunderstood!

For your info C2 does things rather differently than C1, namely, instead of
using cocoon processing instructions,
you define "pipelines" in a sitemap.xmap file (an xml file that takes over
lot of what was cocoon.properties),
which says how the xml file is generated (xsp, jsp, Tidied html, etc)
then how it is transformed (generally xslt, but there are also transformers
for log, sql, xinclude etc)
then how it is serialized (html, xml, wap, svg2png, etc)

That was for me the biggest change from the way C1 worked and it took a
while to get the hang of, though "I sense it has more power"
but the same thing can be achieved as you suggested from C1.

Christopher