Title: Re: Globalization og XML
that is right throgh java I can use Locale classes But can u give me an example??
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2001 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: Globalization og XML

What do you mean by “Globalized”? If you mean converting the data to other languages, both java and XML can be written using Unicode so you should be able to input data as unicode and store it like that and then retrieve it, transform it to XML and deliver it

Carlos

--
Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer

email               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

Paradoxically, a refusal to 'put a monetary value on life' means that
life is often undervalued.
-- Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach