Hi folks,

I'm just starting out with Cocoon2 and I have a simple setup working with
LInux and WinNT,
but not windows 98 (on my laptop).

It is crashing Java - so no stack trace, and no error log.

My setup is Sun's JDK 1.2.2 on both WinNT4 and Win 98, Tomcat 4.something,
Cocoon2, rc2.

Any suggestions for how to proceed? I suppose I *could* install a more
recent JDK if people suggest that is the way to go. Its just that I'm happy
with 1.2.2 .....

Cheers

Alex