On 19.Dec.2001 -- 01:46 PM, Durrant, Peter wrote:
> Can ESQL handle calls to stored procedures?

AFAIK CallableStatements are currently not supported by ESQL.

> We have a java application that calls an Oracle stored procedure called
> "get_titles" with one parameter (104) in the following way:

>       CallableStatement s = connection.prepareCall(query);

However, you might get away to "execute procedure" with a Statement or
PreparedStatement (you'd get a prepared statement if you use
<esql:parameter>) but that depends on your jdbc driver.

> This message may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If you
> have received this e-mail in error or are not the intended recipient, you
> may not use, copy, disseminate, or distribute it; do not open any
> attachments, delete it immediately from your system and notify the sender by
> e-mail promptly that you have done so.  Thank You.

Hey, this is a public mailing list!

        Chris.

--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l