That sounds like a problem with Cocoon, X and Batik on Linux. If you're
running on Linux there's instructions for configuring a headless server on
the Cocoon installation page.

On 01/20/02 14:50, "michel" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Can anybody help me,
>
> I have copied the cocoon.war to the $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps, but when I try to
> access it with
>
> http://myhost:8080/cocoon/ I get this error:
>

> Cocoon 2 - Internal server error

> ----
>
> type internal-server-error
>
> message The sitemap handler's sitemap is not available. Please check logs
> for the exact error.
>
> description org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's
> sitemap is not available. Please check logs for the exact error.
>
> sender org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet
>
> source Cocoon servlet
>
> request-uri
>
> /cocoon/
>
> exception
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
> available. Please check logs for the exact error.
>
> path-info
>

> stacktrace
>
> org.apache.cocoon.ProcessingException: The sitemap handler's sitemap is not
> available. Please check logs for the exact error.
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.setupProcessing(Manager.java:244)
> at org.apache.cocoon.sitemap.Manager.invoke(Manager.java:109)
> at org.apache.cocoon.Cocoon.process(Cocoon.java:514)
> at
> org.apache.cocoon.servlet.CocoonServlet.service(CocoonServlet.java:647)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.internalDoFilter(Application
> FilterChain.java:247)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ApplicationFilterChain.doFilter(ApplicationFilterCh
> ain.java:193)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardWrapperValve.invoke(StandardWrapperValve.ja
> va:243)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invoke(StandardPipeline.java:472)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.invoke(ContainerBase.java:943)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContextValve.invoke(StandardContextValve.ja
> va:201)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 66)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.valves.CertificatesValve.invoke(CertificatesValve.java:2
> 46)
> at
> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardPipeline.invokeNext(StandardPipeline.java:5
> 64)
> at
> [...]

Carlos E. Araya
---+ WebCT Administrator/Trainer
 P | California Virtual Campus
 - | C/O De Anza College
 G | 21250 Stevens Creek Blvd
---+ Cupertino, CA 95014

email               [EMAIL PROTECTED]
web                 http://www.cvc1.org/ (work)
                    http://www.silverwolf-net.net (personal)
phone               408 257 0420 (work)
PGP Fingerprint:    E629 5DFD 7EAE 4995 E9D7  3D2F 5A9F 0CE7 DFE7 1756

We cannot put off living until we are ready. The most salient
characteristic of life is its  coerciveness: it is always urgent,  'here and
now' without any possible postponement. Life is  fired at us point blank.
Jose Ortega Y Gasset