Hi !

I have a problem
I want to select my XSL Stylesheet with a parameter in the URL
I use the code joined to that mail

When the <?xml-stylesheet> is commented, i have that error :
org.apache.cocoon.processor.ProcessorException: Could not associate stylesheet
to document:  no matching stylesheet for: explorer

when I uncomment it, it works, but with the XSL file specified, not the one
given in the URL as a parameter (page.xml?style=pdf for example)

Please help !!

Thanks

---Code :------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<?cocoon-process type="xsp" ?>
<?cocoon-process type="xslt" ?>

<!-- <?xml-stylesheet href="hello-page-html.xsl" type="text/xsl"?> -->

<xsp:page language="java" xmlns:xsp="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Core";
xmlns:request="http://www.apache.org/1999/XSP/Request";>
        <xsp:processing-instruction target="xml-stylesheet">
        href="hello-page-="<xsp:expr><request:get-parameter
name="style"/></xsp:expr>.xsl" type="text/xsl"
        </xsp:processing-instruction>
        <page>
         <title>Hello</title>
         <content>