Hi,
With the following lines in my sitemap...

                        <map:match pattern="articles/*/abstracts.html">
                                <map:generate type="serverpages" src="abstracts.xsp">
                                        <map:parameter name="mySectionParam"
value="{1}"/>
                                </map:generate>
                                <map:serialize type="html"/>
                        </map:match>

... I want to access 'mySectionParam' from within 'abstracts.xsp'. Is there
an easy way to do this? (I mean less complicated than writing an action
that creates a request-parameter, which I could access like this:
<xsp-request:get-parameter name="mySectionParam"/>)

thanks
Leo