From: Andreas Hartmann [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 17, 2002 7:17 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: My Cocoon Tutorial is Online!

Hi folks,

I'm about to create a website about Cocoon and started today with a little tutorial.
It is directed to newbies (actually, I'm a newbie too ...) and describes a possibility
to create a simple hierarchic site with a navigation menu.

The tutorial can be found at

I would be very pleased with any comments, also regarding spelling and grammar.
The site will be extended soon (it even will get a real layout :-) ).
It will probably contain some more tutorials, tips and a user forum.

If somebody wants to contribute to the site - just contact me!

Greetings,
Andreas