Here's my startup script. Notice there are two types of classpath which I
have explicitly added to the command line (I use tomcat). That was my
original mistake! Not sure how your classpath is configured, but I guess
you may have the same problem.

First I added the bootclasspath - this is important - your poath will be
different, but I'm sure you get the idea!

-Xbootclasspath/a:/export/opt/Netscape/Proxy_uk/pja/pja.jar

Then as part of the standard classpath:

-cp /export/opt/Netscape/Proxy_uk/pja/pjatools.jar

Finally a few more options:

-Dawt.toolkit=com.eteks.awt.PJAToolkit
-Djava.awt.graphicsenv=com.eteks.java2d.PJAGraphicsEnvironment
-Djava.awt.fonts=/opt/jdk/1.3.0.2/solaris/jre/lib/fonts

After that, it all worked happily. Hope that helps

Regards,

Anthony Aldridge
Lead Application developer

Managed Intranet Hosting
CSC
JPMorganChase
Personal GDP: 325-8338
MIH Hotline: 876-1300

michel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 24/01/2002 15:18:45

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]