At 04:30 PM 1/24/02 -0600, you wrote:
>Thanks to Vadim Gritsenko and David Rosenstrauch.
>This scheme now works.

Glad you're up and running Bob.

In fact, though, I feel kinda bad that I gave you some bad advice about refactoring,
creating your own generator, etc.

Glad Vadim was here to put us both straight.

I learned something new from this:  didn't know the file generator could take an
external URL (e.g., "http://host/dir/servlet";).  Seems pretty obvious now, of course,
but for some reason I just thought it could only read files in the local cocoon dirs
on the server.  Well - good to know.

Anyway, glad your problem is fixed, and glad I was able to be of SOME help (without
screwing you up too much!)  :-)

DR