So what do I do, just insert the <xsp:logic> tags into my xsp stylesheet,
and it will work??

-----Original Message-----
From: Tsui, Alban [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, January 25, 2002 8:02 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: XSL Stylesheet question

Yes this is the simple answer. I have been using this technique for quite a
while.

But if you want to check session for user authentication, you might want to
have a look at Cocoon's ACTION.

02/techupdate.
htm
http://www.manufacturing.net/magazine/id/develop/techmain01.1.htm
http://www.manufacturing.net/magazine/id/archives/2000/ind1201/news.htm

Visit our website at http://www.p21.com/visit
The information in this e-mail is confidential and may contain legally
privileged information.  It is intended solely for the person or entity to
which it is addressed.  Access to this e-mail by anyone else is
unauthorized. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, action taken, or action omitted to be taken in
reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If you received this
e-mail in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any
computer.