Harald,

bottom line is: the problem lies in the stylesheet.

I don't think is a good idea splitting the template "@*|node()", since the
first half extracts only attributes, while the second half only nodes.

Hence, splitting this template will result in extracting attributes first
and nodes afterwards.

Anyhow, why don't you just try to see what the results of the query (or
stored procedure) are  ? You can do this by omitting the transformation part
of the pipeline and having Cocoon ouput xml instead of html.

You can then build a stylesheet from scratch, avoiding to use the one
provided in the examples.

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant