I'd like to use Tomcat's webDAV with Cocoon.  I've been trying all kinds of
configurations, but can't get it running.
How do I configure the webdav servlet in Tomcat, together with the cocoon
servlet ?  I know it's more a Tomcat question, but I can't seem to find a
Tomcat list.
I've copied the servlet definition from the webdav sample web.xml file to
the web.xml file in the cocoon webapp, but then I get errors in the tomcat
log file saying the servlet can't be initialized.
Any suggestions?
Bert