Hi,

Today I've redesigned my sitemap structure, so it's much cleaner (for humans
at least;), but since then, page access had slowed down significally. An
avarage (cached) page comes up in ~1.8 sec (mesaured with 'time wget ..'),
and this is horrible slow, even comparing to the yesterday results.

After switching to Cocoon 2.0.1 about a week ago, I noticed some profiler
tool built in. If I would like to profile the page access to find out what
got slower, but how do I do it exactly? I switch on the profiler
uncommenting <profiler/> in cocoon.xconf, and..?

thx,
Christopher
--
.Digital.Yearning.for.Networked.Assassination.and.Xenocide