Hi,

I would like to add a configuration on my sitemap that will match all
xml files on my server and render using the appropriate stylesheet. I
want it to look at the stylesheet specified in the xml file, and use
that.

Before rendering, cocoon should look at the xml file, and see which one
to use by figuring out what type of request it is. As far as I know, you
specify in the xml file which xsl stylesheet to use according to the
request. In this way, I can use different stylesheet names, (e.g.
style-wap, style-web,etc.) and use the one which is appropriate.

e.g: in the xml file:

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="style.xsl"?>

Also, do you need <?cocoon-process type="xslt"?> in your xml file? I
have migrated to cocoon 2 and you had to have this line in your xml
files.... but do we need them in the latest version of cocoon?

Please let me know,
Thanks!

--
Vishal Khatnani  -- x74287